stomach swelling just about gone!

swollen back, rash, Lymph node fibrosclerosis, Immunodificient Limb, DVT, venous insufficiency, inflammation, inflammatory response, bone fractures

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

stomach swelling just about gone!

Postby angel » Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:50 am

I am happy to report the stomach swelling and all that has come with it that I have been battling for the last few months or so seems to have just about all gone! I believe this is due to stopping the pill as advised by my doc. I read in the info leaflet that loestrin can cause swelling of the abdomen among other conditions and excaberation of underlying conditions such as SLE -which I knwo I do not have yet but this is an interesting and hopeful development. I have also been put on diaclofenac which seems to be dampening down my wrist and ankle inflammation which I believe some is arthritic/ rhuematic in nature. My best to you all!
angel

Stomach swelling

Postby donsuzbee » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:24 pm

Sorry - I have been away from the site. Had a kidney removed 7/25. Can you tell me your full story of the abdomen swelling. I have some going on and thought at first is was due to the kidney cancer - which was very small. But my surgeon says no, must be another reason.

You can email me directly if you want. I am really curious to see what you have experienced to see what my problem is.

God bless!
Susan B.
donsuzbee

Return to Complications of Lymphedema